Monday 1 February 2010

Love & writing

It's early morning on February 1 2010 and if I had set my alarm this morning I would have still been allowed to sleep for anotehr 5 minutes before I had to get up. However I'm getting older so for some reason I'm also waking up earlier.
I'm not sad about that however as it does allow me more time for one of my great passions in life. That one is writing. I really do love writing, or maybe I should say story telling. I always have been very wordy when it comes to telling something and some friends say I should be an author. Others have told me maybe I should work with children as they love having stories told.
Well no matter where this road called life takes me all I know is that I need a lot of variety to get inspiration for my stories no matter how I decide to tell them.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely,Lena! I know how you feel about your body getting up earlier than it once did. I look forward to following your thoughts here on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena, I've a feeling that your love of nature coupled with your storytelling would be enJOYed by any age group.

    I look forward to more of your early morning blog postings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start, Lean. I enjoyed reading this and look forward to reading the things you post here.

    ReplyDelete