Friday 2 July 2010

July already

Today is 2nd July and I'm wondering what happened to June as it feels like it only started yesterday. Guess having been extremely busy for weeks have made the time pass very quickly and now suddenly it feels like time is standing still as it is a quiet week at work.
I am glad it's Friday and that I will be able to head home in a couple of hours to enjoy my weekend.

I haven't really made any plans what I am going to be doing but I don't have any problems finding tasks either as it seems to be an endless supply of having to do laundry, dishes, cook, apply for more jobs as the one I have is just temporary until 15th October.
As it's summer I feel I also want to spend as much time as I can outdoors enjoying the sun and the warm weather. If nothing else I do need to stock up on Vitamin D as much as I possibly can.

Possibly I will also be helping my family with some furniture that needs to be moved from various locations. My brother is getting rid of a book case that we have decided dad needs so mum and I will help dad put it in place and rearrange his living room a bit. My brother will instead put other bookshelves in his apartment to replace the one he gets rid of and I suppose he needs some help to carry those as well.

Now to go have a cuppa with my colleagues before we say goodbye for the weekend and some are starting their vacations.

3 comments:

  1. It is amazing, Lena, how time flies by us ... the year is half over already!

    Don't foget to find some 'Me' time amid your tasks -- Happy Weekend!

    Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
    Ruthi
    http://abitosunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena,

    I am finding it hard to believe the year is half-over too. Of course, that also means we still have half a year to enjoy it. :)

    I've awarded you a Versatile Blog Award. You can pick the award up, and the rules to share it with others, on my blog. I think you've earned it!

    http://diannasloveandwriting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, time is flying isn't it? I hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete